We know that the MPA community is an amazing resource, so helping us find new members to serve on our Board should be no exception. This April, MPA’s Board of Directors will conduct our annual elections and are seeking to add members to the Board. We are hoping to find candidates that match at least one of the following criteria:
- Experience with traditional or charter school administration or board representation.
- Significant academic experience in or passion for gifted education and children.
- Held a senior level leadership role in education or business.
- Knowledgeable regarding the commercial real estate market and/or facility planning.
- Experienced in or knowledgeable about fund development in non-profit organizations, or has connections with possible funding sources.
Following is the timeline of the process:
1. March 1, 2012 - Anyone who is interested in serving on the Board of Directors should plan to attend our regular meeting on at 6:00pm at MPA.
2. March 8, 2012 – Board candidate applications should be submitted by this date.
3. March 15, 2012 – Prospective candidates are invited to attend a Question & Answer session with Board members at 6:00pm at the school.
4. April 5, 2012 – Elections will be held at the regular Board meeting
The Board of Directors Application can be found here. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
- MPA’s Board of Directors