The February parent-teacher conferences are an opportunity to chat with the teachers about the program and your child's progress. Unless you get an email from a teacher requesting a meeting, the conferences are optional. Report cards will be given out at the conferences. If you do not come in for a conference, then the report card will go home in that Thursday's folder. You can sign up for one or two 15-minute meeting blocks per teacher or MS group.
- Monday, February 27th - 7:30 am - 7:30 pm: all core teachers. Please sign up using links below.
- Tuesday, Frebruary 28th - 7:30 am - Noon: Sign up for K-4 teachers. Drop in for Middle School teachers.
Specials teachers will be available for drop-in conferences on Monday, February 27th from 8:45 am - 3:00 pm
- Physical Education - Mr. Mould
- Art - Mrs. Padrutt
- Technology - Mrs. Scheuer
- Spanish - K, 1, 5, 6, 7, 8 - (and MS French elective) Ms. Bredendiek
- Reading Intervention - Mrs. Kneidel
- Music - Mrs. Leib
- To set up a conference with Mrs. Walsh (Spanish, grades 2-4) please email her at: email@example.com
Below are the links to sign up for conferences.
If you need to reschedule your conference after you have completed the form online, please contact, or talk directly to your teacher. And don't forget to check the Lost and Found box while you're in the school anyway ... and the book fair will be going on that week, too, so come prepared to browse!