How to pick up your Walker
The safety of all MPA students is paramount.
Please review and follow this Walker Pick-Up Protocol and follow it when picking up your Walker.
- Walkers (students who are not picked up in the car line or dismissed to a bus) will be dismissed through the second floor door, facing the church (see map) at 3:15pm.
- Please be prompt when picking up your Walker. Walkers who are not picked up by 3:20pm will be moved to the car line for pick up.
- Please park on the side streets (Orchard park or Grapeland) and walk up to the side door using the sidewalk between the school building and the church to pick up your Walker.
- PLEASE DO NOT park in the MPA/St, Mels parking lot as this causes dangerous foot traffic in the parking lot during the car line.
- Once you have picked up your Walker, please travel back along the sidewalk toward Triskett Ave.
- Using this route, you can get to sidewalks and clearly-marked crosswalks at Orchard Park and Grapeland.